This insurance cover is issued by battleface^.
By selecting Domestic Comprehensive Travel Insurance or Domestic Cancellation Travel Insurance, you confirm that:
- All travellers are Australian residents;
- You understand that only travellers up to 99 years of age are covered under this insurance;
- You have read and understood the PDS and TMD; and
- You have read and accepted your Duty to us (see below).
Duty to take reasonable care not to make a misrepresentation
- You have a duty to take reasonable care not to make a misrepresentation (“Duty”) to us. This applies whenever you enter into, vary, extend or reinstate your policy.
- All questions that we ask must be answered truthfully, accurately and to the best of your knowledge; both for yourself and for any other listed traveller. A misrepresentation is a false or partially false response or statement which does not reflect the truth.
- Your Duty is considered on the basis of the relevant target market, whether you are represented by a broker, and the circumstances and characteristics that you have disclosed to us.
- If you do not take reasonable care when answering our questions and therefore breach your Duty to us, we may cancel your policy or reduce the amount that we will pay you if you make a claim. If the misrepresentation was deliberately fraudulent, we may refuse to pay your claim or treat your policy as if it never existed.
- By continuing, you agree to meet the obligations of your Duty to us.
Get in touch with the team
Contact us if you have any questions or feedback we can assist you with. Just download the Bonza app to chat with us. We are here to support you with all your holiday needs.
^ Insurance is administered by battleface Insurance Services Pty Ltd (ABN 28 650 606 045, AFSL 536280) and is underwritten by Pacific International Insurance Pty Ltd (ABN 83 169 311 193). Awai (AR 1300418) is battleface’s authorised representative and acts on behalf of battleface. Any advice provided is general advice only. Prior to purchasing, please consider your financial situation and needs and read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) & Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Target Market Determination (TMD).